12.21.2011

A Modern Fairy Tale, Intermission

Thank you so much for all your kind comments about Brooke and Adam's story. I'm so glad you are enjoying it. Having said that, I'm sorry, but this gal is too tired tonight to write the next installment. But I found something else I think you'll enjoy, although maybe not as much as the fairy tale ending I have in store for you!  :-)

If you haven't heard about the "caption fail" videos on youtube, this will be a fun introduction. These two guys, Rhett and Link, take familiar songs and run them through the youtube closed caption tool, which generates automatic transcriptions for what it thinks is being sung in a video. Their latest video features Christmas songs, and it's hilarious.

Hoping to post another Fairy Tale installment tomorrow but, if it happens, it might just be a Christmas miracle!


1 comment:

Margie said...

Jen, that was absolutely HILARIOUS. No one could make that up!!!