1.22.2012

For Your Viewing Pleasure.....

You know how you can "see" two people are genuinely in love?  Well, if you haven't seen it before, you will definitely see it in the following engagement pictures of Brooke and Adam, taken by the lovely and talented Lindsey Plevyak (who totally needs her own website!)   And, of course, I'm biased, but they are one good looking couple!  We're going to have some adorable grandchildren someday, aren't we Amy?
















Brooke VeStrand & Adam Terpstra
August 4, 2012


3 comments:

Kim L. said...

I know, I'm a lurker and am still not on Facebook. :-) Loved the story and the pictures. Brooke is absolutely beautiful. Where has the time gone?

In the small world category, did Steve go to Walnut Ridge in Iowa? I think we went to school together when Mom and Dad taught there. I know, random question, but I'm thinking we did.

I actually do manage to keep in touch better with email if you ever get a spare minute. :-) kklunsford@cox.net

Kim (Bragg) Lunsford

Carla said...

Just beautiful. We're so happy for them and for you & Jeff!!!

Goosegirl said...

Oh my. Makes me all teary. I love these photos. So beautiful. I am so happy for you all.