10.05.2006

"Lost"


Ok, I admit it. We are huge "Lost" fans at our house. When the show began two years ago, after much hype and hysteria, I watched only briefly--just until the polar bear killed the pilot. How stupid can you get? A polar bear on a tropical island?? But then last summer, when we were desperate for a show that wasn't all reruns, we started watching again, and we were hooked almost immediately!

So, last night, as we tuned in for the season premiere (which happened four weeks after the "season" actually started, but that's a whole 'nother post!), we were hoping for resolution and some answers. But, alas, as "Lost" fans have come to expect, no resolution or answers were forthcoming. And what they did show us was so confusing, my brain hurt by the time the show was over. Hello??!?! We knew they weren't going to kill Jack and Kate--tell us what happened to Charlie and Locke and Hurley!! Yet, I have a sinking feeling that it's going to be a long time before we find out.

Of course, we'll keep watching. But right now, I'm "loster" than those people on that island!

Off to check out some blogs and see if I can figure out what's going on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right - I think you are all out to get me - Joe watches that show like a "true groupie" ~ I watched it once last season with him and was literally "lost" the whole time. THEN - he had to ruin it and explain how each characted had traits of philosophers - UGH - just couldn't believe you all were "groupies" too!!!! :)

C.C. said...

I'm as "lost" as you are. I watched the new episode yesterday afternoon (I had taped it while we were at church). I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on. I think they are just out to confuse us!

Anonymous said...

"But, alas, as "Lost" fans have come to expect, no resolution or answers were forthcoming."

Did you watch the first 5 minutes?!?!