10.12.2006

Scream Therapy


I heard this morning that today is "International Moment of Frustration Scream Day". Sounds good to me! Care to join me?? Okay, ready .......... set........... SCREAM!!!!! Ah, that felt good, didn't it??

And in honor of "Moment of Frustration" day, God saw fit to give me a great reason to be frustrated. This afternoon, I took Sydney to the dentist for her routine check-up and found out that not only does she not have any adult eye teeth, but she also has quite a few teeth that are "trapped." (Yes, it's exactly what you're thinking. This was just a nice way of saying "She could need quite a few teeth pulled." while Sydney was standing right there.)

"Call the loan company........err, I mean the orthodontist as soon as possible." said the nice dentist with dollar signs for pupils.

So I am taking full advantage of International Moment of Frustration Scream Day. Now if my frustration could truly last for just a "moment"!

No comments: