6.19.2007

We're alive!!!

Hi all! I know you've probably missed our updates. Or I will delude myself into thinking that you have anyway!

Lots going on at the VeStrands lately. I will give you a quick run down and post all the specifics later--hopefully with some pictures.

  • School's out for summer. YEAH!!! No more homework or lunch packing.
  • Had a wonderful but too short visit with our missionary friends from Brazil.
  • Dogsat Webster--our adopted 90-pound goldendoodle who we LOVE!
  • Celebrated Father's Day with dear friends
  • Made our annual trek to DC with friends and crammed as much as we could into a one-day trip.
  • Made vacation plans (we are headed to Myrtle Beach in August!! woo hoo)
  • Moved everything out of the master bedroom and bathroom so the "worker guys" could get in and do the remodel! woo hoo
  • Continue to spend lots of time at the pool

More details to come! I promise!

1 comment:

Beckyb said...

Ok now, did you see Bailey's again too?!?!? I am jealous over here!!!