7.16.2007

Check out the sidebar....

I have finally figured out how to add some stuff to my sidebar. And, because I love to read, and I'm always interested in books that others have enjoyed, I decided some of you may be interested in what I am reading or have read recently.

So...........if you care, check out the sidebar. I will keep it updated with what I've read recently, what I'm reading currently (usually only one book or two--one fiction and one non-fiction--at most at a time), and what I'm hoping to read. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Beckyb said...

Ok my smart reading friend - if you read on my book blog - you saw I LOVED the Patron Saint...now I need more like that!!!!

Tamera said...

Love the chron. Bible. This is my umpteenth year going through it - truly a Living Book. I know you don't like fiction, but I highly recommend "Thr3e" by Ted Dekker.