10.29.2007

Blogging Lite

Hi all,

I know the blogging has been "slow". I apologize. I know you have come to expect more from me. Although it's not for a lack of desire but instead a lack of "blogworthy" happenings combined with the busy-ness of life.

On Wednesday, my mom and I are off to Grand Rapids. I get to meet newborn Lucy and then head to Chicago for the weekend on my annual trip with my Grand Rapids friends. I can't wait! I love the drive (11 hours!), chatting with my mom, seeing my sister and her family, shopping, eating, catching up with friends. It's all good!

You might want to send up a prayer or two for Jeff. He'll be juggling football practice, the final football game (can I get an AMEN?), church community group, Brooke's homecoming, trick or treating, church on Sunday, etc, etc.... What a guy!!

I'll be back next week. Maybe with some photos of the Windy City AND of my new niece and her big brothers too!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Services were incredible last weekend, a very meaningful time. You and Jeff add so much to the worship team. I am thankful that you guys are willing to do all that it takes to lead LifePoint into worship through music.

Hope you have a great trip! I'll say a prayer for Jeff in your absence!