I've been tagged! Enjoy!
You are sent to the grocery store to pick up five items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What is it?
1. Produce: bananas
2. Bakery: Martin's potato rolls
3. Meat: steak
4. Frozen: Edy's Fudge Tracks ice cream
5. Dry goods: Hershey's milk chocolate nuggets, of course!
You're heading out for a weekend getaway, and you're only allowed to bring three articles of clothing with you. What's in your bag?
1. Clean underwear
2. Favorite jeans
3. Brown Gap turtleneck sweater
What one task do you wish you were better at?
1. Sewing (this one's for you mom!)
What one celebrity do you wish you looked like?
1. This is kinda weird. Ummm.................Halle Berry, Jenny McCarthy
If I was to listen in on one of your daily conversations, what five phrases would I be most likely to hear?
1. Lose your attitude!
2. What do you want in your lunch?
3. I love you!
4. I'm praying for the rapture!
5. Put your dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
What three things do you find yourself doing every single day, that if you didn't get to do, would put you in a pretty lousy mood?
1. Straighten the house
2. Take a shower
3. Drink a Diet Sunkist
What five places do you visit at least once every week?
If you could shop at three stores for a whole year to supply your wardrobe and money was no object, what three stores would you choose?
1. Banana Republic
2. Ann Taylor/Ann Taylor Loft
You just scored tickets to the taping of any television show. What four would you choose from?
1. The Office
3. What Not to Wear
4. Ace of Cakes
You can have a triple-dipper ice cream cone. What three flavors would you choose?
1. Baskin Robbins rocky road
2. Edy's fudge tracks
3. Friendly's mocha almond fudge
Somebody stole your purse… in order to get it back, you have to name five things you know are inside it. So, what's in there?
1. Cell phone
4. Clinique lip gloss
5. Prescription sunglasses
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and give yourself four pieces of advice, what would you say?
1. Don't date just one guy. Have fun!
2. Pay more attention in college.
3. Do the "extra" stuff in college--it's not all about the grades.
4. Mom and dad really DO know best and they only want the best for you.