2.27.2008

Who Knew???

As most of you know, I had a "momentous" birthday this year. And apparently worrying about facial wrinkles, sagging eyelids, and thinning hair isn't my only problem any more. Nope. Now I have to worry about my aging UNDERARMS!!!

Yesterday while I was grocery shopping, I noticed this new product: Dove Pro-Age Deodorant. What will they think of next?? I set down my Depends undergarments and picked up the deodorant to read this:
The condition of skin changes as it ages, even underarms.
Slower surface cell turnover causes skin to lose its resiliency
resulting in dry, flaky and increasingly irritated underarm skin.

And I was just hoping the flab under my arms would hide any loss of "underarm skin resiliency". Silly me........

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

LOL! I was hoping the same thing about my arm flab!!