- Tulips. I love, love, love tulips, and they remind me of Michigan, which I still miss lots. I just wish they lasted longer.
- Salted party peanuts. I inherited this love of peanuts from my daddy. I can polish off a quite a few of these very quickly.
- Dishwashers. I wouldn't want to live without mine.
- Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom scent. In a word, YUM!
- Lost. It's back this week! Yeah!
- Six wonderful years of friendship with my dear friend, Steph.
- Webcams, cell phones, and e-mail so Steph and I can keep in close contact even after she moves.
- Several very kind compliments about my kids over the past week. Maybe we are doing something right.
- Rubbermaid containers. What would I do without them?
- No more homework or packing lunches in just a few weeks!!
- And one more -- I'm thankful the Pennsylvania primaries will be over today! I'm so tired of hearing about them.
I realized yesterday that I've been kinda whiney and critical lately. So I thought it would be good for me to list some things that I'm thankful for. You all know that I'm thankful for the usual things--my salvation, my husband and kids, my health--so I thought I would choose some more unusual things for which we might not always remember to be thankful.