It's Saturday! I have already been up watering trees and plants, making breakfast, and getting laundry started. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day.
And so, on this otherwise uneventful Saturday, I am thankful to Amy for tagging me and giving me some "blog fodder". Enjoy!
What were you doing 5 years ago?
1. Preparing for our second summer in Maryland and thanking my lucky stars it wasn't our first summer. That was AWFUL!
2. Making plans for our first-ever family vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC.
3. Using my organization skills to overhaul our former church's daycamp registration system.
4. Anticipating summer fun at the neighborhood pool
5. Looking forward to a year of "alone time" with Sawyer while the other kids were in school.
What are 5 things on your to-do list today (not in any particular order)?
1. Do laundry.
2. Help Payton with a school project.
3. Plant my tomato plants.
4. Do some writing for a work project.
5. Enjoy dinner at one of Jeff's student's homes tonight.
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Hershey's nuggets
2. Little Debbie Nutty Bars
3. Salted party peanuts with a Coke
4. Vanilla cream pop tarts
5. Cucumbers and ranch dip
What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Go on amazing yearly vacations with my family and extended family
2. Visit far-away friends and family in Texas, Indiana, Brazil, and Michigan
3. Go back to Australia with Jeff.
4. Give anonymously to friends and family in need.
5. Buy Jeff a brand new red Honda accord and buy myself a brand new Honda Odyssey.
What are 5 of your bad habits?
2. Not balancing my checkbook
3. Throwing away things that should be kept
4. "Editing" absolutely everything I see/read
5. Not exercising
What are 5 jobs you have had?
1. Sales clerk
2. Office assistant at Graco Children's Products
3. Technical writer/editor at an engineering firm
4. Writer/editor at a marketing firm
5. Substitute teacher
What are 5 places you have lived?
1. Birdsboro, PA
2. Cedarville, OH
3. Dayton, OH
4. Grand Rapids, MI
5. Mount Airy, MD
What 5 people do you want to tag?