5.29.2008

Day 75

"We" are three-quarters of the way through this crazy challenge! Let's celebrate with a meme! (whatever that is!)

A is for age:
40

B is for burger of choice:
Wendy's single

C is for what kind of car you drive:
Toyota Sienna (i.e. a minivan)

D is for your dog's name:
Our "adopted" goldendoodle is Webster

E is for essential item you use everyday:
My Macbook!

F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
Lost, of course.

G is for favorite game:
Boggle/Text Twist

H is for HomeState:
Pennsylvania

I is for instruments you play:
Piano--but just enough to be dangerous. I'd rather "play" my vocal chords!

J is for favorite juice:
Not a huge juice fan--I prefer iced tea

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
I won't mention any names........

L is for last restaurant you ate at?
Green Turtle for lunch with a new friend yesterday!

M is for your favorite Muppet:
I don't have a favorite Muppet, I'm proud to say,

N is for Number of Piercings:
2

O is for overnight hospital stays:
4 childbirths

P is for people you were with today:
Jeff and the kids, Marzolas, Brooke and her friends, Lea Ann

Q is for what you do with your quiet time:
BLOG!!!!!!

R is for biggest regret:
Worrying too much about grades in college and not having more fun!

S is for status:
Happily married mom of four

T is for time you woke up today:
6:30

U is for what you consider unique:
Each one of my kids

V is for vegetable you love:
"Love" and "vegetable" in the same sentence??? I'd have to say corn on the cob

W is for worst habit:
Worrying.

X is for x-rays you've had:
Broken nose (twice), back, dental, foot

Y is for yummy food you ate today:
Banana bread I made yesterday.

Z is for zodiac sign:
Scorpio, I think.

3 comments:

Kim said...

"K" is kinda dangerous, huh?

This is a cute meme!

Rachel said...

That's fun. I might copy/paste and fill it out on my blog.

I've never understood "meme" (either what it meant or how it is pronounced) and it is pronounced "meem" and it's definition is: "cultural characteristic passed down generations." Interesting.

Kathi Roach said...

Hey,
I'm not the 'K' right????

That is AWFUL about baby Luke. My heart breaks for the Smiths and Sonbergs. So much loss.