- The kids have discovered the fun of Capture the Flag. They play at least once a day with the neighbors and I can hear laughing and squealing at the fun they are having.
- I finished Julie Andrews autobiography and am thoroughly enjoying The Scarlet Pimpernel.
- Last I checked, all but one of us (who shall remain nameless) are reading and posting about their daily Proverbs reading. And even that nameless one is only slightly behind.
- We have replaced Skip-bo with Dutch Blitz. We like the faster-paced action!
- Sydney has done one, 500-piece puzzle on her own and is already working on another.
- The boys and Jeff are busy with a baseball card sorting project for my boss for which they will get paid "big money"--"big" to them anyway!
- The kids have enjoyed much time on the trampoline with the sprinkler underneath. (I'm trying not to think about the water bill!)
- I am thoroughly enjoying a clean refrigerator, a clean van, washed and folded bath towels, organized drawers and closets, and other various and sundry jobs that are completed on a fairly regular basis!
- We are all looking forward to a visit to "Club Knorr" in Pennsylvania next week and seeing family from Michigan too!
The Summer so Far.......
Remember this? Well, we are still going strong, and to the kids' utter surprise and amazement, we are all surviving without electronics for four hours a day and, gasp, we have even found some ways to have fun during that time! Imagine that! Here's a quick rundown of some of our recent activities: