3.24.2009

A letter to the President..........

Dear President Obama:
Thank you for helping my neighbors with their mortgage payments. I bet if they had known you were going to pay their mortgage, they would have bought a bigger house!  You know who they are:  those neighbors down the street who, in the "good times", purchased their house with no money down, refinanced it several times, then bought SUVs, ATVs, RVs, a pool, a big screen plasma television, two Wave Runners, a boat, and a Harley.  I was wondering....since I'm paying my mortgage AND theirs, could you arrange for me to borrow the boat now and then?

Sincerely,

A concerned citizen

P.S.  These neighbors also need help with their credit cards.  When do you want me to start making those payments?

P.P.S.  I almost forgot--they didn't file their income tax return this year either.  Should I go ahead and file for them or will you be appointing them to cabinet posts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

I heard on the radio that there is a bumper sticker out there that says, "Honk if I'm paying your mortgage". :)

Carol J.