7.18.2009

Happy Birthday, Payton!

Sweet Payton,

It's hard to believe you are 12 today!! You are truly a blessing. I love you so much, and I'm so proud to be your mom. God has gifted you in so many ways--I can't wait to see all the amazing things HE is going to do in your life. My deepest prayer is that you love Him and live for Him always!

When you were younger, I sang this song ("The Blessing", taken from Numbers 6) to you before nap and bedtime every day. Even though I don't sing it to you now, it still is and will always be my prayer for your life--that God's richest blessings will be yours.

The Lord bless you and keep you
The Lord make his face to shine upon you
And give you peace
And give you peace
The Lord be gracious unto you.

You are one AMAZING twelve-year old! I love you!

Momma

P.S. Jeff and Brooke are on their way home from Morocco (Hallelujah!)so our family celebration will be Monday. But, our dear friends, the Marzolas, have graciously agreed to Payton's request to celebrate with them TODAY. So we are headed there shortly for Payton's birthday dinner. His chosen menu:

Boneless pork ribs, grilled to perfection by Mr. Marzola
Corn on the cob
Mrs. Marzola's macaroni and cheese
Blueberry muffins
Reese's peanut butter cup cake

Pictures to follow!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, Payton! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

Kari said...

We had so much fun! thanks for coming over. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, now I know why we couldn't reach you. Hope Payton enjoyed his scrumptious sounding dinner and had a great day. We love you Payton.
Grammy and Grandpop

Unknown said...

very good
Walatra G Sea