4.06.2010

The "Extra" in today's Ordinary

I am participating in "Tuesday Unwrapped" over at Chatting at the Sky, a blog I enjoy very much.  Each Tuesday, Emily encourages us to enjoy the ordinary, relish the seemingly small moments, celebrate the simple and then share that with other blog readers.

Today, I am celebrating our sweet daughter, Brooke (17), by sharing this amazing video (taken by a shaky, teary mom/wife with her simple FLIP video camera!).  She and Jeff (her dad and my husband, on the right in the video) were privileged to sing with Allen, another worship leader at our church, on Easter Sunday.  They did Selah's version of Ain't No Grave, which is actually an old Johnny Cash song that celebrates our ultimate eternal home.  It was AMAZING and EXTRAordinary, and I am relishing it this Tuesday.  I hope you will too.  Enjoy!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun song! I love live music. You must be proud of your daughter. She's a good singer. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow the old boy still has it. Don

Karen L said...

Brooke sounded great. You and Jeff did a great job as well. Your mom needs to come down and video you! (I've come out from my lurky ways.)

Adam said...

I've watched it about 100x now.

Unknown said...

very good !
Walatra G Sea