Didn't tag used to be something you played in person on the playground? Well, just my luck, I've been tagged again, so here goes!
Three things that scare me
1. Being unexpectedly pregnant
2. Another "President" Clinton
Three people who make me laugh
1. Kevin James aka Doug Hefernan
2. Pastor Mark Driscoll
3. My son, Sawyer (he really is funny!)
Three things I hate
2. Packing lunches
3. Bickering children
Sadly, I deal regularly with all of these!
Three things I don’t understand
2. People who don't worry or don't care
Are you noticing a pattern here??
Three things I am doing right now
1. Watching football
2. Answering this survey!
3. Worrying about my class on Sunday
Three things I want to do before I die
1. Make a CD with Jeff
2. Go back to Australia with Jeff
3. See my kids grown, happy, and healthy
Three things I can do
Three ways to describe my personality
1. Type AA
Three things I can’t do
2. Any math above sixth grade level!
3. Ride facing backward
Three things I think you should listen to
1.My daughter, Brooke, sing
2. My husband, Jeff, sing
3. Mark Driscoll, pastor of Mars Hill Church, Seattle
Three favorite foods
1. PA Hoagies
2. Filet mignon
3. Hershey's chocolate nuggets
Three beverages I drink
1. Iced tea (only my own!)
3. Sprite Zero
Three shows I watched as a kid
1. Little House on the Prairie
2. The Waltons
3. Game shows galore!
Three people I tag
1. Becky B.