10.18.2006

In other news.........

Come on LOST writers! I thought we were done with the polar bears. I wish they'd kill Locke off. I much prefer the Jin and Sun storyline myself.

And I don't know what you think, but Claire's baby sure looks a lot older than 65 or so days to me!!

"Operation Contact Lens" is not going as smoothly as I'd hoped. The eye doctor assures me that I have to give it a few days but I'm really skeptical so far. I welcome any words of advice or encouragement.

Sigh.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with you on LOST. I was VERY confused after last night's episode. It made little to no sense to me.

C.C. said...

I'm so frustrated. Last week, Russ messed up the VCR that I had set to tape Lost. This week, for some reason all it taped was static. I've tried to watch the episodes online, but the ABC website is not very cooperative!!! URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I'm LOST on LOST!