9.19.2007

My domestic day.........

Wednesdays are my day off from work, and I always look forward to getting a lot done. Well, Sydney was home sick today so, while I was glad I could be home with her, the day didn't go quite like I had planned. However, I still got lots done!
  • Five loads of laundry washed, dried, folded, put away
  • Cleaned out/wiped down fridge
  • Made a loaf of lemon poppyseed bread
  • Made egg casserole for "breakfast for dinner" tonight
  • Cleaned two bathrooms
  • Dusted our bedroom
  • Helped Sydney with make-up work from yesterday
  • Ordered a few Christmas presents online
  • And, last but certainly not least, managed to take a short nap
All in all--a very good, very "domestic" day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, for not getting all you wanted to get done, you certainly did accomplish alot! Hope you are feeling better Sydney.

Maggie said...

How cute, we both have a Sydney! I wish I got as much done as you did. Thanks for visiting my blog, I left a response to your comment :)