9.19.2007

My domestic day.........

Wednesdays are my day off from work, and I always look forward to getting a lot done. Well, Sydney was home sick today so, while I was glad I could be home with her, the day didn't go quite like I had planned. However, I still got lots done!
  • Five loads of laundry washed, dried, folded, put away
  • Cleaned out/wiped down fridge
  • Made a loaf of lemon poppyseed bread
  • Made egg casserole for "breakfast for dinner" tonight
  • Cleaned two bathrooms
  • Dusted our bedroom
  • Helped Sydney with make-up work from yesterday
  • Ordered a few Christmas presents online
  • And, last but certainly not least, managed to take a short nap
All in all--a very good, very "domestic" day.

2 comments:

The Becker said...

Wow, for not getting all you wanted to get done, you certainly did accomplish alot! Hope you are feeling better Sydney.

Maggie said...

How cute, we both have a Sydney! I wish I got as much done as you did. Thanks for visiting my blog, I left a response to your comment :)