4.25.2008

Day 42

It's been a long week in our house. So I decided I needed something to cheer me up (because there's no chocolate in the house!). Last night I watched one of my favorite movies ever, and then I requested the sound track from the library. That will cheer me up!

Even though it would be hard for me to adequately express my level of hatred for all country music (nothing worse than a story song--a la Mark Schultz or Ray Boltz or every country song ever written), it's hard to be unhappy when you're listening to Jackson and It Ain't Me Babe. And of course, Walk the Line--by Joaquin Phoenix not Johnny Cash.

Have a happy Saturday everyone!

2 comments:

The Thomsons said...

That music is so fun. I haven't seen the movie--Mom liked it though!
Rachel

The Thomsons said...

Lauren (she's 3.5 yo) often requests "Down, Down Fire" on the CD player in the car. Cracks us up. What a GREAT soundtrack!! Would have been a nice birthday gift -- if I'd only known!! Keep on bloggin', my friend. Kim