8.24.2008

A YUMMY quiz

Now, this is MY kind of quiz......other than the fact that it couldn't be more wrong about me. Honestly, in all my life, I have never, ever, ever been described as "mellow"!! (Those of you who know me well can stop laughing now.) Now, the "shallow people" thing--that's probably right on, but I'm not sure if that's good or bad!

Ten points to the first person who can find the grammatical/spelling error in the results below. (Yes, I got hives just thinking about leaving it there, but I couldn't resist seeing if you were up to the challenge!)

What Your Taste in Chocolate Says about You


You are sweet, mellow, and easily satisfied.
You don't like anything too intense and dramatic.
Deep down, you're a kid at heart... and you're nostalgic for the past.
You are emotionally expressive and sensitive.
You're effected by everything around you.
Your friends appreciate your open heart, but they are afraid of hurting your feelings.
You love the feeling of accomplishment. You enjoy doing what's important.
You feel lost when you have to do frivolous tasks or hang out with shallow people.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

effected instead of affected

Anonymous said...

aaakkk!!! I even noticed it!!

Michelle with a K said...

"Effected"??!!! (((shudder)))

Anonymous said...

Don't fall over Jen but I noticed it right away - should be affected. :)

Anonymous said...

That was an easy one!

Kari said...

ahhaa..you are so funny. this might help. haha.

Affect and effect are two words that are commonly confused.

"Affect" is usually a verb meaning "to influence".

The drug did not affect the disease.

"Effect" is usually a noun meaning "result".

The drug has many adverse side effects.

"Effect" can also be used as a verb meaning "to bring about".

The present government effected many positive changes.

I read your quiz before reading the statement before. verrrryyyy funny! now there's a spelling error for ya! lol enjoy your week!