10.03.2008

Quote of the Day......

Well, it would seem we are raising a good little Republican (a Reagan Republican to be specific!) in our house. Today, Sawyer and I had the following discussion about the upcoming presidential election.

Sawyer: "Mom, do you think Barack Obama will win?"
Mom: (shuddering) "I hope not!"
Sawyer: (after a long pause) "Mom, Obama said there were 57 states, didn't he?"
Mom: (shuddering again) "Yep, he sure did."
Sawyer: "Well, he can just HAVE those extra seven states then!"

That sounds like a GREAT idea to me!!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

cute... I got into a discussion about the candidates yesterday at the lab... BAD IDEA... when you are surrounded by very liberal democrat type individuals, being more conservative/moderate is not a good thing.
I didn't really get into it - but *I* think that my boss is pretty much for socialized everything - and I'm pretty much for getting the government out of everything :-) Made for an interesting conversation :-/ I had to be very careful that it didn't end up a dangerous conversation...

Stephanie said...

hadn't heard that! but I'm not surprised that the liberal media didn't pick up on that gaff...

Anonymous said...

I'm with Sawyer!!!