2.02.2009

Keepin' It Real........


This, faithful readers, would be what happens when that good-for-nothin' laundress we have around here keeps saying "Oh, the laundry can wait one more day...." and that darn family of mine just keeps on wearing clothes and getting 'em dirty!

Now you know where I will be for the next, oh, three to four days. By which time, there will be several new piles of "redirtied" laundry. It's never DONE! If I don't surface by Thursday, please send a search party; I left a trail of dirty little boy socks to guide you. Just follow your nose!

(I know the picture isn't the greatest, but I figured you would get the idea. And, after all, it's only a LOT of dirty laundry! I know you've all seen THAT before!)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh my...you ain't see nothin when it comes to dirty laundry till you come to my house!

carla said...

Why am I not surprised that you sort so neatly? If you're a hyper-sorter like me, it's NEVER done....