4.20.2009

Quote of the Day........

Courtesy of Payton (who else?)

"Mom, when I get older, I'm gonna get a man purse."

Trying not to visibly wince (I will admit that the words "man" and "purse" just don't belong in the same sentence, in my opinion.), I asked him why.

"Well, I will need it to carry my wallet, my cologne, my books, and my Sharpie, so that I will have something to write with when people ask for my autograph."

Oh my.........I'm not sure if I should be thankful for his good self-esteem or working on his humility! But at least, he'll smell good, either way!

3 comments:

Kari said...

haha. I LOVE Payton! :) He is so funny. Such a comedian.

Stephanie said...

ok that made me laugh out loud!

Becky said...

haha! Titus has a man purse and I make fun of him all the time :) He was cracking up when I read this. Thanks for sharing the VeStrand humor. Love it!

By the way, Sawyer asked me why my nails only had nail polish on half of my nails (it was chipping). I told him that it was because I needed to re-do my nails. He then told me that he was "French". Haha! I think he might have heard "french manicure" before! So funny :) What will I ever do without his hilarious thoughts??