4.19.2009

Tag.....I'm It!

Okay, okay, no pictures YET, but I have been tagged and since this post requires little brain power, and I'm tired after a busy weekend, this will have to do it for today!

Read on for 7 Things I Love and 7 Things I Don't Love. But, first, a disclaimer.......I'm trying to be a little creative here. We all know I love God, my family, chocolate, my friends, winter, and we all know I definitely don't love clutter, bad grammar, misspellings, and christian fiction. If the following lists seem a bit random, I'm just attempting to give you some new information. Enjoy!

7 Things I Love

1. Cucumbers with ranch dip
2. French manicures
3. Chris Bohjalian novels
4. My homemade iced tea
5. Grand Rapids, Michigan
6. Talk radio/podcasts
7. Mademoiselle by Chanel perfume

7 Things I Do Not Love


1. Scrapbooking
2. Displaying family photos in my home
3. Onions
4. Entertaining
5. Busy-ness
6. Popcorn
7. Science fiction or fantasy anything (books, movies, tv shows)

1 comment:

Kari said...

entertaining? really? cause whenever I am with you or around your family I am ALWAYS entertained...hehe