6.04.2009

We Have A Winner!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know---I'm a few (alright-more than a few) days late! It is NUTS here! And that is putting it mildly. But I did take time today to put my fine-tuned winner-choosing system (read: large tupperware bowl) into place and write down all your names (some multiple times--thanks!) and then let Sawyer shake them vigorously and choose.....

TAMERA

I am so happy for her! She is a dear junior high/high school friend, and we have only seen each other, maybe three times, in the past 25 years but have managed to keep in touch anyway! I have her mailing address so, hopefully, I will get the prize out to her by early next week and then I will reveal all of its goodness to all of you who missed out!

Thanks again for all your kind comments! It was nice to hear from some "Lifepoint Lurkers"--Kara and Amy! And also some "old" friends--Tamera, Kim, and Valerie, and even my first international comment from Andrea! I wish I could have sent something to each of you! Thanks for reading! Please don't be shy about commenting again. I love to know you're out there! Also, I have several posts floating around in my very busy brain. Next week will be better, I promise!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask you today if you had chosen a winner. :) Congrats to your friend Tamera!! I know your 'prize' will be FABULOUS! Can't wait to hear all about it!
~Kari

Tamera said...

YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!

You could always deliver the prize in person C:

<3
Tamera

Tamera said...

YEA!! I got my great prize today!!

for all of you out there in blog-land . . . enter Jennifer's give-aways! They are awesome!

Thanks so much Jen!!!!!

but I still wish you could have delivered it in person!