10.31.2009

E is for.....


Eternity--which I will spend with Jesus Christ in the new heaven and new earth.  I pray for the rapture regularly!

Eclair Cake--one of my favorite desserts!  And mine is the best because I make my very own from-scratch chocolate icing.  I'm sorry but eclair cake with canned icing is just wrong on so many levels.  Honestly, canned icing is just wrong--period.  But that's another post!

Estee Lauder, Sunflowers perfume--it will always and forever remind me of my mom.


Etienne Aigner--all the rage at my small private school in the 80s.  I had one of these and one of these and my mom had one of these, which I distinctly remember rummaging through looking for Velamints during some very long sermons! 

Epi-pen--which I carried with me everywhere for ten years, due to a severe allergy to bees.  Thankfully, I never had to use it!


Evergreen, first book in the Werner family saga, by Belva Plain--a World War II historical fiction series that I read in high school.  Some of the best books I have ever read.  In fact, I may have to read them again soon.  In all my free time, you know.

Evenhouse, Gwenyth M.D.--the lovely British doctor/midwife, who delivered Brooke.  I loved her.  She was amazing.   

2 comments:

Tamera said...

Katie needed a belt the other day and I was rooting through my never-used belts and found my Agnier belt!! haha!! she thought it was the ugliest thing she had ever seen - and BOY WAS I SKINNY IN HIGH SCHOOL!!! (well, at least that's what the "hole mark" on the belt showed me!)

Anonymous said...

Jen, the Estee Lauder perfume is Pleasures. The Sunfower perfume was Elizabeth Arden, I think.They are still good smells, though.
Love, MOm