11.01.2009

E is for "Excepted"......


Of course, I know it's "accepted" but that wouldn't work with my "E" theme, now would it?  So you'll have to bear with me........

We are so proud and excited to announce that Brooke was accepted at our alma mater, Cedarville University in Cedarville, Ohio.  Lord willing, she will start there as a freshman in the fall of 2010. 

I have to admit one minute I'm very proud and the next I'm very sentimental, thinking about her leaving home and wondering where the years have gone?  But we are so excited to see what amazing things God has planned for Brooke.  We are thankful for her sensitivity to HIS leading in her life and look forward to the years ahead.

We love you Brooke!  Way to go!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish there was a second english language as there isn't any new words to express how proud we are of our children and espically their children, "our grandchildren". Way to go Brooke
lol grandpa & grandma V

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Brooke. We are very proud of you. I can't believe that time has come, and Jen, I don't envy you one bit.

Amie

Unknown said...

very good
Walatra G Sea