8.15.2010

Saturday Night at the VeStrands......

As a family, we have been "collecting" Swagbucks for this purchase since January (long story).  Finally, last week we had earned enough to order it through Amazon for FREE!


It arrived on Saturday and, within a few hours, our entire house smelled like fresh popped popcorn.  As you can tell, my children were amazed, literally A-MAZED, at popcorn that did not come in a flat bag.  Sad.  We definitely need to get out more.


I'm not a popcorn fan at all but I will admit, this was really, really good.  Although it might have been the. entire. stick. of melted butter we poured over it.  After all, that much butter can make ANYTHING taste good!

P.S.  If you don't know about Swagbucks, you should!  So easy and so fun-especially if you download the toolbar!  And if you want to sign up through my Swagbucks account (click below), we BOTH win!

Search & Win

1 comment:

Brooke said...

When I was growing up, my dad taught children's church. He would bring our popcorn popper like that and leave the lid off for Manna from Heaven!