8.03.2010

Time for some...

 
It's been a while, and my "Linky Love" bookmark folder is sagging under the weight of all the links I thought were worth sharing.  So without further ado, here are a few of them!

Enjoy the "organizing" love!

It's that time again--back to school! Every store circular and commercial is screaming "1 cent crayons", "Free backpacks" and the like. Honestly, I find it overwhelming, but this blogger has streamlined it beautifully! I thought *I* was organized but this is over-the-top organized and very cool!

And speaking of organized, do checklists make your heart go pitter-patter? Does crossing things off a list make you leap for joy? Then this site will make your pittering pattering heart go leapity-leap!

Oh, oh, oh! I forgot I bookmarked this! I will be going to check this out further post haste. And "there's an app for that" too! And it's FREE!

And these free "ultimatest grocery lists" are the bomb! I have used them and they are great!

Finally, life isn't all about spreadsheets and lists. This site is chock full of tons of free printable clip art. With a little help from Photoshop or Lightroom or even Kinkos, you can have some great art for your organized home!