8.06.2008

More Wednesday Miscellaneous.........

The Chapman family was on Good Morning America today talking about Maria's death and their amazing faith in the midst of this tragedy. Click on the link below to see the segment.

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5524419


Also, I really want some of these but, although I dislike dear "Barry" with the white hot intensity of 10,000 suns, I don't need TEN!!! Anyone else want to "Stop Obama" and split the cost of this with me??

P.S. Please don't leave comments on the perceived merits of Barack O'Bama. As far as I'm concerned, there aren't any. None. Zip. Zero. Nada. And since it's my blog, I can say whatever I want! Truthfully, neither candidate really "trips my trigger" but I guess I'll go with the best of the worst and that sure isn't O'Bama. Thank you.

No comments: