It's been an adventure and, since it was her great idea, I thought I would participate too and share some things that I most definitely did NOT do during this past crazy week of moving, packing, signing, closing, unpacking, etc. I. Absolutely. Positively. Did. Not. Do. any of the following. Not me. I promise.
- I definitely did not eat fast food three days in a row last week.
- I definitely did not trip and fall flat on my face going into Office Depot for some work supplies.
- I definitely did not get very exasperated with our six moving men, only one of whom spoke any English at all. I did not express any frustration when they finally taught Jeff the Spanish words for "yellow" and "green" so he could direct them to the proper bedrooms while unloading the moving truck.
- I definitely did not have any impolite thoughts about our sellers who couldn't even be bothered to show up at closing but chose to wait at a nearby coffee shop and sent their realtor to represent them.
- I definitely did not find out after three days of unpacking that I had been holding the X-acto knife the wrong way and wondering why it seemed so dull.
- I definitely did not play hooky from church to unpack boxes.
- I most definitely did NOT greet our new cookie-bearing neighbors wearing just a tank top and looking like a Ubange woman.
- And, most especially, I did not polish off half of the delicious aforementioned peanut butter cookies with a lovely mini Reese's cup in the center.