Here we go again! Another "Not I" Monday and another doozy of a week for me. Once again, if you are prone to wet yourself while laughing, consider yourself forewarned. Enjoy!
- I do not believe that I have set a precedent here and that my faithful readers tune in each Monday (or Tuesday or whatever day I happen to get around to posting!), hoping to read that I have done something completely stupid, klutzy, or idiotic. Nope. Not I.
- I did not hastily pull a can out from the cabinet and spray my ready-to-go hair with white, fluffy mousse rather than hairspray. Nope. Not I.
- I did not drive up to the bank teller window today, quickly roll down my window and make a deposit, only to find that the driver's side window had decided that it was tired of going up and down and would like to stay down permanently. Nope. Not I.
- I did not then pull over in the bank parking lot and, in a most unladylike position, straddle the door of the car in an attempt to push the window button while pulling it up with my hands. Nope. Not I.
- Having failed at that, I most definitely did NOT drive seven miles home down Rte 140 (a fairly busy four-lane road) with the window all the way down and the heat going full blast. Not I!
- I most definitely did not call my friend Kari for a recipe WHILE I was driving down Rte. 140, and the story of my dilemma did not force her to hang up because she was laughing so hard that her co-workers were getting suspicious. Nope. Not I.
- **Edited to add"--I most definitely did NOT reach inside the locked car and hit the unlock button while I was attempting to get the window up at the bank. And I did NOT turn 80 shades of red when the car alarm went off while I was straddling the door, huffing and puffing to pull the window up, and generally mortified.